Heck Industries 8000 Bevel-Mill, Max Bev 7/8"
- Ideal for weld preparation
- Works plate and structural steel as thin as 3/16" for clean burr-free edges
- Adjustable depth of cut
- Works most materials machinable with carbide such as mild steel, aluminum, and stainless steel
- Self-supporting on the work piece
- Can be inverted to work the lower edge of plates
- Specifically designed heavy-duty motor
- Using optional cutter head, radius edges can be made easily
- V-Block design assures consistent edge quality
- Bevel-Mill Model 8000 Capacities:
- Minimum work piece thickness: 1/8" (3mm)
- Minimum bevel: 0
- Maximum bevel depth: 7/8" (20.6mm)
- Bevel angle: 15 degrees - 45 degrees
- V-Block length: 8" (200mm)
- Number of inserts: 10
- Motor: 1hp 110V
- Weight: 36 lbs. (16.3kg)
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.