Heat Star Indirect Heater 70,000 BTU, HSP70ID
- Heatstar PRO-SERIES 70,000 BTU/HR Indirect Fired Heater.
- The HSP70ID (F105105) is an ideal heating solution when heating small job spaces.
- This indirect fired heater is ideal for delivering even heat to both event tents and construction sites with clean fresh heated air.
- You can place the heater outside the space and duct the warm air in or for a fuel savings you can place the heater in the space to be heated and vent the exhaust out. Either way it is hard to beat the comfort and safety of indirect heat.
- Heat exchanger to keep exhaust gas and heated air separate
- 11.6 gallon tank capacity
- Powerful fans ensure high static pressure
- Long life stainless steel combustion chamber
- Electronic flame control
- Water resistant flame control box
- Automatic safety and control devices
- Optional thermostat available for constant temperature control
- Durable powder coated finish
- Heavy duty duct adapter available
- UL Certified
- Weight:82 lbs
- Fuel Type: Kerosene, Diesel 1# or 2#, Fuel Oil, Jet A fuel
- Tank Capacity: 11.6 Gal
- Ignition: Continuous
- Electrical Rating: 120V/60 Hz, 3 Amps
- Air Volume (CFM): 910
- Clearance to Combustibles: Horizontal 6 ft
- Duct Length Max: 25 ft
- Duct Diameter: 12 in.
- Wheel Type: Solid Rubber
- Thermostat Optional: F105108 Analog (33') / F105106 Digital (33')
- Item Length (in): 42
- Item Width (in): 20
- Item Height (in): 30.5
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Model: HSP70ID
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.