Heat Star Indirect Heater 500,000 BTU KE/Jet/Oil/Die, HSP500ID-A
- The HSP500ID-A is a 500,000 BTU indirect heater, ideal heating solution for any large Industrial or rental application.
- Unit ships with factory installed dual 12" duct adapters.
- When paired with up to 100' of Heatstar high quality high temperature ducting, this indirect fired heater is an ideal heating system for delivering even heat to both event tents and construction sites with clean fresh heated air.
- You can place the unit outside the space and duct the warm air in or for a fuel savings you can place the heater in the space to be heated and vent the exhaust out.
- Either way it is hard to beat the comfort and safety of indirect heat.
- 46 Gallon tank capacity
- Heavy duty frame, Lift bracket, Heat exchanger to keep exhaust gas and heated air separate
- Powerful fans ensure high static pressure, Long life stainless steel combustion chamber, Electronic flame control
- Water resistant flame control box, Automatic safety and control devices, Optional thermostat available for constant temperature control
- Durable powder coated finish, Heavy duty duct adapter available, UL Certified
- Weight: 573
- Fuel Type: Kerosene, Diesel 1# or 2#, Fuel Oil, Jet A fuel
- Tank Capacity (Gal): 46
- Ignition: Continuous
- Electrical Rating: 120v, 60 HZ, 13 Amp
- Air Volume (CFM): 4032
- Heated Fuel Filter: Standard
- Heated Nozzle: No
- Clearance to Combustibles: Horizontal6 ft
- Adapter: F105126 Single (16") / Standard Dual 12" Attached
- Recirculating Ducting: F105127 Adapter Ring / F105128 24in x 25ft Duct and Clamp
- Duct Length Max: 100 ft
- Duct Diameter: Standard Dual (12in) or Single F105126 (16in)
- Multiple Ducting Optional: F150040 12in x 25ft / F150050 16in x 25ft
- Wheel Type: Pneumatic
- Thermostat Optional: F105108 Analog (33') / F105106 Digital (33')
- Item Length (in): 64
- Item Width (in): 27
- Item Height (in): 60
- Item Weight (lb): 573
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Model: HSP500ID-A
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.