Genie GH 3.8 Super Hoist Over 12 Foot Lift, 300lb Capacity
- SUPER HOIST Co2 BOTTLE NOT INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE, The Super Hoist sets up in seconds. No special tools are required. The legs fold out from the base for quick and easy setup.
- The one-piece platform attaches to the cylinder with a twist of the wrist. When not in use, the hose stores easily around brackets underneath the platform.
- Captive legs complete the streamlined design of the patented base assembly. Easy-to-release safety lock mechanisms keep each leg “up” for storage or “out” for use. Casters lock in place with a touch from your toe.
- Easy to operate. Up and down functions, including the dump valve, can all be activated from the patented control handle. When not in use, the pistol-grip handle conveniently clips to a storage button on the side of the cylinder.
- The Super Hoist is powered by either CO2 or compressed air.
- Any bottle will do. The “one size fits all” CO2 bottle mounting bracket accepts any common bottle size.
- Completely portable. The compact size and weight of the Genie Super Hoist makes it possible for one person to move it quickly and effortlessly from job to job.
- Auto-lubricating. There is an oil reservoir on top of each piston inside the cylinder. This patented design ensures proper lubrication and helps prevent the lubricating oil from draining.
- Every part on the Genie Super Hoist is completely serviceable. Now, if you need to replace a seal, the job can be completed in minutes.
- Built to last, the Genie Super Hoist is constructed from heat-treated, extruded aluminum.
- The Genie Super Hoist lifts, positions and installs:
- Metal and fiberboard air ducts
- Overhead sprinklers/plumbing
- Sheetrock and ceiling panels
- Forced air heaters/chillers
- Chimney pipe
- Electrical fixtures
- A: Height - stowed: 41 in
- B: Platform length: 19 in
- C: Platform width: 24 in
- D: Base width corner-to-corner: 53 in
- Load capacity: 300 lb
- Lifting height: 12 ft 5 5/
- Dimensions for storage/transport: 14 x 14 x 39 1/2 in
- Weight: 64 lb
- Recommended psi 85 psi
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.
Ratings & Reviews
It is exactly what we were looking for.
by Jim -
It's versatility is why we purchased it. It will be a good addition to our arsonal of lifting devices.