Petol Pushup Visetongs - 6"-24" - Gearench
- Petol Visetongs are designed to operate best when large makeup torques are required and when heavy loads are needed to breakout tool joints, drill collars, reamers, and similar heavy jobs
- A hydraulic cylinder can be attached to the end of the tong handle
- Petol Visetongs have the unique feature of being easily adjusted to various pipe sizes by simply sliding the heat-treated PETOL Special Chain through the jaw of the tong and engaging the locking cam lever
- Regardless of the load on the handle, these tongs will not jam
- Petol Visetongs have minimum crushing effect, and great strength for their weight
- Made of high-quality steel, these tongs are equipped with replaceable high-speed steel Petol Diamond Point Inserts, which minimize marring of pipe surfaces
- Petol Visetongs come in both pushup and pulldown designs
- O.D.: 6" - 24"
- Gripping Width: 12.63"
- Handle Length: 42"
- Weight: 559 lbs.
- Maximum Working Load: 182,500 ft-lbs.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.