Petol Hammertight Wrench Retainer - 2-1/4" - 8 - Gearench
- PETOL HAMMERTIGHT wrench retainers are safe and easy-to-use tools designed to hold a striking wrench (also called a slugging or hammer wrench) on a nut for a safer, hands free, one man operation
- The HAMMERTIGHT tool simply threads onto the stud. A spring loaded plate enables the wrench to be repositioned on the nut without removing the retainer.
- PETOL HAMMERTIGHT wrench retainers are sold individually and in sets.
- Industry Standard sizes are available in black oxide coated steel and suitable for use with all brands of 6-pt. and 12-pt. straight or offset wrenches.
- Part #: HTS214
- Fits Stud Size: 2-1/4" - 8
- Nut Size: 3-1/2"
- Overall Length: 3-1/4"
- Weight: 2-7/8 lbs.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.