Fein BLK 5.0 6 Gauge Nibbler
- Powerful nibbler for heavy dismantling and cutting applications.
- Powerful 1,200 watt motor for outstanding performance while maintaining excellent ergonomics.
- Cuts over 90° edges, for example on guard rails or tanks.
- Cutting direction can be adjusted in three 90° steps without the need for tools.
- Optimum power-to-weight ratio.
- Long tool life of punch and die.
- Chip protection mesh on vent slots.
- Handle can be rotated 180°.
- 16 ft. cable.
- Stainless steel up to 13 gauge.
- Wide range of accessories.
- Power consumption: 1,200 Watts
- Power output: 750 Watts
- Cutting speed: 9.5 ft/min
- Strokes: 750 rpm
- Cable with plug: 16 ft
- Weight according to EPTA: 8.4 lbs
- Steel 56,000 lbf/in²: 6 gauge
- Steel 84,000 lbf/in²: 10 gauge
- Steel 112,000 lbf/in²: 12 gauge
- Non-ferrous metals up to 35,000 lbf/in²: 2 gauge
- Plastics: 6 gauge
- Immersion Ø with die: 1-3/16 in
- Cutting width: 1-5/16 in
- Radius of smallest curve (inside/outside): 3-3/8 / 3-11/16 in
- 1 cutting head
- 1 die (3 13 09 107 00 0)
- 1 punch (3 13 09 110 00 4)
- 1 handle
- 1 wrench
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.