Fein BLK 3.5 10 Gauge Nibbler
- Powerful nibbler with unlimited curve-compatibility for grooves and cut-outs.
- Best suited for grooves and cut-outs in sheet metals, tool can turn on the spot.
- Cutting direction can be adjusted in three 90° steps without the need for tools.
- QuickIN rapid change system for rapid, tool-free punch and die changes.
- Optimum power-to-weight ratio.
- Long tool life, punches can be reground.
- Motor with outstanding performance and stability.
- Warp-free cutting of flat and bent sheet metal.
- Optimally suited for template cuts.
- Chip protection mesh on vent slots.
- Handle can be rotated 180°.
- 16 ft. cable.
- Stainless steel up to 15 gauge.
- Wide range of accessories.
- Power consumption: 1,200 Watts
- Power output: 750 Watts
- Strokes: 750 rpm
- Cutting speed: 9.2 ft/min
- Cable with plug: 16 ft
- Weight according to EPTA: 7.7 lbs
- Steel 56,000 lbf/in²: 10 gauge
- Steel 84,000 lbf/in²: 13 gauge
- Steel 112,000 lbf/in²: 15 gauge
- Non-ferrous metals up to 35,000 lbf/in²: 10 gauge
- Immersion Ø with die: 1-3/16 in
- Cutting width: 9/16 in
- Radius of smallest curve (inside/outside): 1/4 / 0 in
- 1 cutting head
- 1 die (3 13 09 093 00 3)
- 1 punch (3 13 09 097 00 2)
- 1 handle
- 1 wrench
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.