Fein 9 inch Metal Cutting Saw W/ Laser & Blade
- Powerful, double insulated 1800W (15 A) motor for continuous loads
- Worm gear drive
- Soft start
- Electric brake
- Smooth bevel and angle cutting adjustments
- Well balanced handle design for better control
- Integrated chip collection
- Spring loaded lower guard, with retract lever
- Internally powered laser (no batteries required)
- LED lighted power and laser switches
- Clear view for more accurate cutting
- Includes: Custom-fitted tool case, blade, wrench, guide plate, safety eyewear, ear protection & instruction manual
- The FEIN 9" Slugger Metal Saw is the high performance, durable solution for metal cutting. Unlike other metal cutting options, the 9" Slugger Metal Saw leaves a workable edge when cutting steel plate, square tube, angle, pipe, and tube. A specially designed cover to collect virtually all chips and sparks, the 9" Slugger Metal Saw performs quick clean cuts, including the ability to bevel cut up to 45 degrees. With a integrated laser guide, the 9" Slugger Metal Saw has the capability that no other metal cutter can offer. The FEIN 9" Slugger Metal Cutting Saw is a versatile, high quality power tool.
- Rated Voltage: 120V / 60HZ
- Input power: 15 A / (1800W)
- No load RPMs: 2300
- Arbor : 1" (25.4mm)
- Saw Blade Diameter: 9" (230mm)
- Vibration: 6.75m/s2
- Weight: 21 lbs. (9.5kg)
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.