Fein 7-1/4 inch Metal Cutting Saw W/ Laser & Blade
- Powerful, double insulated 1400W (12A) motor for continuous loads
- Soft start
- Electric brake
- Smooth bevel and angle cutting adjustments
- Well balanced handle design for better control
- Integrated chip collection
- Spring-loaded lower guard
- Internally powered laser (no batteries required)
- Includes: Custom-fitted tool case, blade, wrench, guide plate, safety eyewear, ear protection & instruction manual
- The FEIN 7 ¼" Slugger Metal Saw is the high performance, durable solution for metal cutting. Unlike other metal cutting options, the 7¼" Slugger Metal Saw leaves a workable edge when cutting steel plate, square tube, angle, pipe, and tube. A specially designed cover to collect virtually all chips and sparks, the 7 ¼" Slugger Metal Saw performs quick clean cuts, including the ability to bevel cut up to 45 degrees. With an integrated laser guide the 7 ¼" Slugger Metal Saw has the capability that no other metal cutter can offer. The FEIN 7 ¼" Slugger Metal Cutting Saw is a versatile, high-quality power tool.
- Rated Voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Input Power: 12 A / (1400 W)
- No Load RPMs: 3800
- Arbor : 3/4" (20mm)
- Saw Blade Diameter: 71/4" (158mm)
- Vibration: 7.20m/s2
- Weight: 15lbs. (6.8kg)
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.