Evolution S355CPSL 14" TCT Steel Cutting Saw, W/ 14" Steel Blade (Most Popular)
- SPARKLESS, Fast Cutting, Lightweight, Accurate & Cuts Steel, Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Lightweight stamped steel base with integrated bench mounting holes.
- Quick release vice with robust square-threaded rod for fast & secure clamping.
- Accurate & durable cast steel vice with 0° - 45° miter capacity.
- Compact design with head lock down pin & carry handle for easy transportation.
- Chip deflector directs chips away from the operator and reduces cleaning time.
- Ergonomic, ambidextrous trigger with comfortable textured grip.
- Attachable ‘v’ shape block included for secure clamping of round & square tube.
- Easy blade change with integrated tool storage.
- Looking to compare the Evolution S355CPSL vs S380CPS CLICK HERE
- Motor (120V 60Hz): 15A
- Speed No Load: 1450 rpm
- Max. Bevel (Left): 45°
- Cable Length: 10 ft
- Mild Steel Plate (Max Thickness): 1/4 In.
- Stainless Steel Plate (Max Thickness): 13/64 In.
- Square Tube at 90° (Mild Steel): 4-3/4 x 4-3/4 In.
- Square Tube at 45° (Mild Steel): 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 In.
- Rectangle Tube at 90° (Mild Steel): 3-3/4 x 7-1/8 In.
- Rectangle Tube at 45° (Mild Steel): 3-1/8 x 4-3/8 In.
- Round Tube at 90° (Mild Steel): 5-1/8 In.
- Round Tube at 45° (Mild Steel): 4-1/8 In.
- Minimum Cut Off Piece Length: 5/16 In.
- Product Dimensions: 18-1/2 x 22-41/64 x 14-23/32 in.
- Product Weight: 51 lb
- Sound Pressure Level LPA: 94.9 dB(A)
- Sound Power Level LWA: 107.9 dB(A)
- K=3 dB(A)
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.
Ratings & Reviews
by Michael Kidd -
Saw works and cuts great. It makes clean, accurate cuts with little clean up after cut. No sparks, should have bought on a long time ago. Heavy duty saw!
by Doug N -
What a great saw, this thing is a time saver! I’m really happy with the quality and how it cuts. Highly recommend this saw for the do it yourselfer or anyone in the trade
I would buy this saw again
by Eric the metal man -
The clamshell style blade guard is a great design, it allows for large material to be cut without being in the way and still prevents chips from flying around. Saw also has good rubber feet that keep it from moving around while cutting. It has plenty of power and makes a great cut.I cut 28 lengths of 3 x 3 x 3/16 sq. Tube and 28 lengths of 2 x 2 x 1/4 angle and the last cut was as smooth as the first