14" Chop Saw Blade For Aluminum - Evolution 14BLADEAL
- The ultimate in quality and durability, Evolution blades are designed for Evolution Steel cutting saws, but can also be fitted to other brands
- A wide range of blade types are available to suit most applications. Evolution also offer a number of popular sizes in each blade
- There are four different types of blade available; steel , stainless steel, aluminum and wood
- They are available in several diameters and arbor mounts. Abor hole reducing bushings are also available.
- Use part # CSBUSH20M58 to Reduce 20mm arbor to 5/8”
- Use part # CSBUSH158 to Reduce 1” arbor to 5/8”
- Can be used on the following saws: EVOSAW380, RAGE2, DeWalt DW872, Jancy MCCS14, Milwaukee 6190-20, MK Morse CSM14MB, Ridgid 614, Steemax S14
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.
Ratings & Reviews
Evolution 14BLADEAL | Fantastic Blade for Aluminum
by Marcus -
This is one great blade. I used it to shorten a aluminum 19" equipment rack. Just as smooth as a cut that I had made in a machine shop one week before on a similar rack.