Sheetrock Lift - 12' Drywall Lift, BilJax DL-125
- Three leg design allows the lift to be positioned closer to walls
- Holds 4' x 12' sheets of drywall
- Winch design uses a steering wheel for easy adjustment
- Large 4 inch casters with side lock
- Knocks down for easy transporting - easy to assemble
- Drywall lift head features:
- Quick adjusting arms accommodate 8' or 12' drywall board
- Tilting, 360 degree rotating head to service cathedral ceilings and give greater flexibility
- 5' to 12' lifting height
- 60 inch tall (without head)
- 38 inch loading height
- Heavy duty lifting cables
- 30 inch outriggers collapse to 8 inch radius for storage
- Automatic brake
- Casters stay in contact with ground, even when outriggers are collapsed, so lift is easy to maneuver at all times.
- Base is designed for easy set up
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.