Benner Nawman JMB-25H Table-Top #8 Rebar Bender
- This new heavy-duty portable rebar bender helps to save valuable man-hours by effortlessly bending rebar up to #8 (1") Grade 60 at job sites or in your shop.
- This strong electrical-mechanical bender has a preset angle lock for repeating the same angle bends.
- The lockable-type angle selector can be set to accurately bend any angle from 0-180 degrees.
- Bends (4) each #3 rebar, (3) each #4, (2) each #5 or #6 rebar and (1) #7 or #8 rebar at one time.
- The roller chart makes it easy to select the correct combination of rollers to achieve an inside bending diameter of six times the rebar diameter.
- An emergency stop switch and four lifting handles are standard features.
- The JMB-25H portable rebar bender comes complete with (9) bending rollers in a steel carrying case, a tool kit, a standard foot pedal control switch for hands-free bending, and a one-year warranty.
- Maximum Bending Diameter: #8 (1") (25mm) Grade 60
- Bending Angle / Speed: Up to 180 degrees / 9 seconds
- Voltage/Amperage: 115V 50/60Hz -15 amps
- Tool Weight: 210 lbs. (95 kg)
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 21" (540) L x 22.6" (580) W x 17.2" (440) H
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.