Benner Nawman DC-25X Electric Rebar Cutters handle up to #8 (1") - 60 grade rebar
- Many contractors choose to move up to the DC-25X because of its capability to handle up to #8 (1") - 60 grade rebar
- Drawing only 12 amps it will deliver 30 tons of cutting pressure. Unlike using torches, our rebar cutter will not damage the rebar from heat transference and it is much quicker and more economical than disk or abrasive type cutters
- Shipped complete in a steel carrying case
- The DC-25X portable heavy-duty rebar cutter will safely, efficiently, and cleanly cut rebar up to #8 (1”) diameter grade 60. The DC-25X cutter is ideal for a small fabrication shop, especially if used with our CWS-2025 WorkStation. Because our rebar cutters feature a locking trigger switch, the cutter can be operated with a foot pedal switch and our GFI protected electrical outlet. There are no sparks or flame so it also works great on epoxy-coated rebar. It’s the fastest, safest, and most economical way to cut rebar on the job. A safety relief valve for retracting the piston and a cutting guard are standard features. Ships complete in a steel carrying case with hydraulic oil and a tool kit.
- Maximum Cutting Diameter: 1” #8 Rebar (25mm) Grade 60
- Cuts per battery /Cutting speed: 5 Seconds
- Voltage/Amperage: 115V 50/60Hz / 12 amps
- Tool Weight: 49.6 lbs (22.5 kg)
- Dimensions L x W x H: 20” (515mm) x 5.9” (150mm) x 9.8” (250mm)
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.