Benner Nawman DC-20WH Electric Rebar Cutters will cut any size rebar up to #6 (3/4") - 60 grade in 3 seconds
- It is an electrical/hydraulic tool that only draws 10 amps but delivers 15 tons of cutting pressure.
- It will cut any size rebar up to #6 (3/4") - 60 grade in 3 seconds.
- At only 26 1/2 lbs. it is the ideal tool to be carried out to the construction site.
- The DC-20WH portable heavy-duty rebar cutter will safely, efficiently, and cleanly cut rebar up to #6 (3/4”) diameter grade 60. DIAMOND originated this concept in 1972; continuous development has led to higher output, lower weight, and even greater toughness and durability. The DC-20WH is a cold-cutting shear unlike saws with abrasive blades and cutting torches. There are no sparks or flame and no trailing hoses to snare equipment or worker’ feet. Ideal for cutting epoxy-coated rebar. Fastest, safest, and most economical way to cut rebar on the job. A safety relief valve for retracting the piston and a cutting guard are standard features. Ships complete in a carrying case with hydraulic oil and a tool kit.
- Maximum Cutting Diameter: 3/4” #6 Rebar (19mm) Grade 60
- Cuts per battery /Cutting speed: 3 Seconds
- Voltage/Amperage: 115V 50/60Hz / 10 amps
- Tool Weight: 25.4 lbs (11.5 kg)
- Dimensions L x W x H: 16” (410mm) x 4.3” (110mm) x 8.2” (210mm)
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.