Benner Nawman DBD-25X Portable Rebar Bender #7 (7/8") - 60 grade rebar
- This fully mechanical bender can make 180 degree bends in #7 (7/8") - 60 grade rebar in less than 6 seconds
- The entire unit weighs less than 200 lbs. and can be run off any AC generator drawing 12 amps (110v/115v, 50-60 Hz)
- This is a reliable workhorse for necessary rebar field adjustment. Two separate angles may be preset
- Shown with optional stand and foot pedal
- The DBD-25X heavy-duty portable rebar bender helps save valuable man-hours by bending rebar up to #7 (7/8”) grade 60 at the job site or in your shop. This strong electrical-mechanical bender has two preset angle locks for repeating the same angle bend. The lever-type angle selector can be set to accurately bend any angle from 0-180 degrees. An emergency stop switch and two lifting handles are standard features. The DBD-25X portable rebar bender comes complete with a set of (6) bending rollers in a steel carrying case, a tool kit, a bender cover, and a standard foot pedal control switch for hands-free bending. Optional stands, circular pattern rollers, and a highway trailer unit are available.
- Maximum Bending Diameter: 7/8” (#7) Rebar (22mm) Grade 60
- Bending Angle / Speed: Up to 180 degrees / 6 seconds
- Voltage/Amperage: 115V 50/60Hz / 12 amps
- Tool Weight: 190 lbs (86 kg)
- Dimensions L x W x H: 19” (490mm) x 21.5” (550mm) x 17.2” (440mm)
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.