Benner Nawman DBD-25H heavy-duty portable bender (max bend #8 (1") (25mm) Grade 60)
- This heavy-duty portable bender helps to save valuable man-hours by effortlessly bending rebar up to #8 (1") Grade 60 at job sites or in your shop.
- This strong electrical-mechanical bender has two preset angle locks for repeating the same angle bend.
- The lever-type angle selector can be set to accurately bend any angle from 0-180 degrees.
- Bends (4) each #3 rebar, (3) each #4, (2) each #5 or #6 rebar and (1) #7 or #8 rebar at one time.
- The roller chart makes it easy to select the correct combination of rollers to achieve an inside bending diameter of six times the rebar diameter.
- An emergency stop switch and two lifting handles are standard features.
- The DBD-25H portable rebar bender comes complete with (9) bending rollers in two steel carrying cases, a tool kit, a bender cover, and a standard foot pedal control switch for hands-free bending.
- Optional circular pattern bending rollers are available. Benner-Nawman backs it with a one-year warranty.
- Maximum Bending Diameter: #8 (1") (25mm) Grade 60
- Bending Angle: 0 – 180 degrees
- Bending Speed: 9 Seconds for 180 degree bend
- Power Supply: 115V 50/60Hz -15 amps
- Weight: 210 lbs. (95 kg)
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.