Benner Nawman DBD-20M Mini 3/4" #6 Rebar Bender
- The DBD-20M is an excellent job site rebar bender that can be mounted on the back of a truck.
- It can also be used in a shop location.
- It is designed to bend rebar up to a 3/4" #6 grade 60 rebar (20 mm) and you can run it off of a generator that is as small as 2000 Watts or use a standard 115-volt power.
- The tool has an angle setting that is very easy to use.
- Simply rotate the dial to the degree bend you want in order to make your desired shape.
- Standard with the tool are different size rollers for getting you the proper radius for the different sizes of rebar.
- A foot pedal is also included at no extra charge.
- The tool weighs just 90 pounds (40.8 Kg) and there are handles on both front and back for easy transportation. BN Products-USA backs this tool with a one-year parts and labor warranty.
- Maximum Bending Diameter: 3/4" (#6) Rebar (22mm) Grade 60
- Bending Angle / Speed: Up to 180 degrees / 6 seconds
- Voltage/Amperage: 100V 50/60Hz / 11 amps / 1050 W
- Tool Weight: 90 lbs (41 kg)
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 16.4" (420 mm) x 18" (462 mm) x 16.2" (415 mm)
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.