Benner Nawman DBD-16H Mini 5/8" Rebar Bender
- The DBD-16H is a small lightweight portable rebar bender that can save valuable time.
- The angle adjustment lever allows you to bend rebar up to and including #5 (5/8”) grade 60 rebar.
- This is a strong electric/mechanical bender that can dial-up bends from 1-180°.
- You can use it at your job site or in your shop.
- The DBD-16H portable rebar bender comes complete with a removable extension table, a tool kit, and a standard foot pedal control switch for hands-free bending.
- BN Products-USA backs this tool with a one-year parts and labor warranty.
- Maximum Bending Diameter: 5/8" (#5) Rebar (22mm) Grade 60
- Bending Angle / Speed: Up to 180 degrees / 6 seconds
- Voltage/Amperage: 100V 50/60Hz / 11 amps / 1050 W
- Tool Weight: 40 lbs (20 kg)
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 12.5" (320 mm) x 13.75" (350 mm) x 9.65" (245 mm)
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.