Benner Nawman BNT-40X Automatic Rebar Tier (#6 x #6) Tying Cap
- The BNT-40X Tiger Tier is the next generation rebar tying tool.
- It is lightweight and has a compact, easy to hold, glove-friendly grip.
- The tool is well balanced and is designed to tie rebars as fast as you can pull the trigger.
- It can tie up to two #6 (20 mm) rebars.
- This tool features a one-piece CNC rigid nose piece.
- The long life battery will give you over 5000 ties on a single charge.
- We include an extra battery that can be charging when the tool is in use.
- Our standard wire is zinc-plated to inhibit rust and corrosion.
- The 18V Lithium-Ion power pack quick-charge battery drives the tool’s brushless motors.
- It weighs 5.8 lbs and has a one year warranty.
- Each tool comes with two batteries, a quick charger and four spools of wire in a tough molded plastic carrying case ready to use.
- Maximum Tying Diameter 40mm (2 #6 Bars)
- Battery (75 min quick charge) DC18V
- Weight 5.8lbs. (2.63kg)
- Turns per tie 3 Wraps
- Ties per Coil Up to 128
- Ties per Charge Up to 5,000
- Wire Size 21 GA
- Length of wire per tie 31" (780mm)
- Dimensions (L) x (W) x (H) 11.69" x 4.29" x 11.81"
- (297mm x 109mm x 300mm)
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.