Benner Nawman BNT-25X Automatic Rebar Tier (#3 x #4) Tying Cap
- The BNT-25X Rebar Tying Tool is our smallest automatic rebar tying tool.
- It is lightweight and has a compact, easy to hold glove-friendly grip.
- It runs on a 18V Lithium-Ion quick-charge battery that drives a brushless twisting motor.
- Like our standard BNT-40X and BNT-58X this smaller version is designed for tying wire mesh or up to a No. 3 and No. 4 rebars together and is designed to conserve wire.
- It comes with two batteries, a charger and four spools of wire ready to use.
- Product Number BNT-25X
- Maximum Tying Diameter 1" (25mm) #3 x #4 bar
- Battery (75 min quick charge) Li-Ion 18V, 4.0Ah, 72Wh (BNTLI-20)
- Weight 5.5 lbs. (2.5 kg)
- Turns per tie 3 Wraps
- Ties per Coil Up to 160 - 220
- Ties per Charge 4000-5000 ties per charge
- Wire Size 21 GA
- Length of wire per tie 23.25" (591mm)
- Dimensions (L) x (W) x (H) 11.06" x 4.29" x 11.81" (281mm x 109mm x 300mm)
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.