Benner Nawman BNCE-20 Cutting Edge Rebar Cutting Saw
- This amazing tool can cut a variety of materials including rebar, all-thread rod, coil rod, EMT conduit, pipe, tubing, burglar bars and more.
- It is designed to cleanly cut the material FLUSH with the surface.
- This compact and lightweight tool has a 3-position removable side handle and a rotating trigger handle that provides the operator with multiple cutting positions and increased maneuverability in tight areas.
- he Cutting Edge Saw has a unique flush-cutting blade guard that greatly reduces blade exposure.
- It also has a double insulated power harness and is ETL/UL Certified & Listed.
- The tool is designed to emit minimal cutting sparks and the cut material is burr-free and cool to the touch.
- Also available as a battery powered tool: BNCE-20-18V Benner-Nawman, Inc. provides replacement parts, TCT cutting blades, technical support, customer service and a network of repair centers.
- Each Cutting Edge Saw is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of one year from the date of original purchase
- Includes: The Cutting Edge Saw, Two TCT Cutting Blades, Extra Set of Motor Carbon Brushes, Removable Side Handle, Chip Collector Attachment, Tool Kit & Operations Manual, Plastic Molded Carrying Case
- Voltage: 120
- Hertz: 60
- Amps: 9
- Watts: 1100
- Blade Size: 4.375" (110 Mm)
- Blade Type: (2 Ea.) Tungsten Carbide Tipped
- Blade Number Of Teeth: 24
- Blade Kerf: 1.6 Mm
- No Load Rpm: 2,000
- Depth Of Cut: .860" (21.8 Mm)
- Construction Type: Double Insulated
- Cord Typ:E 18 Awg, 2 Cord
- Plug Type: U.S. Polarized 2-Prong
- Cord Length: 10 Ft. (3 M)
- Tool Length: 20.3" (515 Mm)
- Tool Width *: 5.5" (140 Mm)
- Tool Height *: 3.9" (99 Mm)
- Net Tool Weight: ** 7.6 Lbs. (3.5 Kg
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.