CNC Water Jet - 60" x 144" with Direct Drive Pump - Baileigh
- The WJ-512CNC industrial water jet cutter from Baileigh Industrial is a great value for anyone looking to get into water jet cutting.
- This great machine has the ability to cut just about any material with precision. This includes glass, granite, ceramic, plastic, foam, mild steel, stainless steel, titanium, aluminum, and copper in its 60" x 144" table.
- The design is a cantilever design that allows for much easier material loading and unloading, this design also offers smoother action on the axis with exclusion of moving parts.
- All axis ride on precision balls screws with square slide ways, all slide ways are covered and protected from water for long life.
- The frame of the WJ-512CNC is laser cut and interlocked, then welded for strenght, rigidity, and accuracy.
- Every WJ-512CNC industrial water jet cutter includes our own proprietary abrasive auto feed system that is coupled with a powerful 55,000psi Hamelmann direct drive pump.
- To control the WJ-512CNC industrial water jet table, Baileigh Industrial includes an easy to use windows based operator touchscreen. This programmer supports any DXF file.
- Country of Manufacture: Malta
- Motor KW: 30kw
- Working Table Size: 60" x 144"
- Working Table Travel (X/Y): 60"/144"
- Filter Type: 2 Stage/2 Filter, 10 Micron & 1 Micron
- Number of Filters: 2
- Supported File Formats: DXF
- Repeatability Accuracy: .001"
- Production Pressure: 55,000 psi (38,000 bar)
- Max. Flow Rate: 7.92 gallons per minute
- Orifice Size: .014"
- Travel Speed: 40 fpm (26 fpm Cutting) Maximum
- CNC System: Windows Based
- Cutting Accuracy: .001"
- Inlet Pressure: 30 psi
- Motor: 40 hp
- Z Axis Travel: 6.75"
- Table Load Capacity: 2500 lbs
- Power: 460V / 3-phase 60amp
- Shipping Weight: 9600 lbs
- Hopper Capacity: 250 lbs
- Software: BobCad Cam
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.