Baileigh Industrial Sf-5216e Foot (stomp) Shear, 52" Length, 16 Gauge Mild Steel Capacity
- When looking for a high quality, economical foot shear for your shop, look no further than the SF-5216E foot shear from Baileigh Industrial.
- The SF-5216E foot shear great for those small to medium shops or educational institutions that are on a budget.
- But the best thing is that the SF-5216E is still is built to the same standards as all Baileigh Industrial equipment.
- The SF-5216E foot shear is able to shear 52 of 16 gauge mild steel.
- High chromium blades offer long life and have the ability to be resharpened.
- Front supports help the operator with alignment and an integrated back stop allows for repeatability of cut.
- A ridged cast frame rounds out the list of impressive features on the SF-5216E.
- Minimum Height: 14.1"
- Back Gauge Length: 33"
- Shear Length: 52"
- Thickness (SS): 16 ga. (20 ga.)
- Front Gauge Length: 20"
- Blade Angle: 1°
- Power: Manual
- Shipping Weight: 1,199 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 66" x 30" x 46"
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.