Baileigh Industrial Sf-5216 Heavy Duty Foot (stomp) Shear, 52" Length, 16 Gauge Mild Steel Capacity
- The SF-5216 stomp shear from Baileigh Industrial is unlike anything on the market.
- The fit and finish of the SF-5216 is unrivaled in the industry.
- This heavy duty manual shear is made in Taiwan and is capable of shearing 16 gauge mild steel sheet metal over its entire 52 length.
- The SF-5216 is made from solid steel construction for maximum rigidity.
- This rigidity helps the shearing process by having less deformation at the start of the cut, which provides a better cut.
- The SF-5216 is easy to operate, simply put your material between the blade and the table, and stomp the foot pedal.
- There is also a finger guard for safety when shearing.
- Other features are a front gauge and back gauge range of 24" for repeatable cuts time and time again.
- Back Gauge Length: 24"
- Shear Length: 52"
- Thickness (SS): 16 ga. (20 ga.)
- Front Gauge Length: 24"
- Blade Angle: 1°
- Power: Manual
- Shipping Weight: 996 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 67" x 29" x 53"
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.