Baileigh Industrial Pr-603-4 220 Volt Three Phase 4 Roll Double Pinch Plate Roll. 6' Length 1/4" Mild Steel Capacity.
- The PR-603-4 four roll plate roll would be a great addition to any fabrication shop or sheet metal shop that has a need to roll ¼ mild steel in 6 foot lengths.
- The PR-603-4 plate roll uses a planetary gearbox connected to a robust 4hp motor to drive the top and bottom rolls at a solid 16 feet per minute.
- For even more forming power Baileigh Industrial uses direct linear piston movement for the lateral or forming rolls.
- Unlike other plate rolls that use orbital movement for the lateral rolls, the direct movement feature allows the operator to form tighter diameters with less work.
- The PR-603-4 plate roll uses an industrial 1.
- 5 hp hydraulic motor to move the lateral rolls.
- Three digital readouts are also included to give an accurate roll location.
- Each PR-603-4 four roll plate roll includes an operator control pedestal to control all movements of the machine.
- The PR-603-4 plate roll is designed for years of trouble free use.
- Working Length: 78.74"
- Forming Width: 80"
- Driven Rolls: 2
- Roll Speed: 16 fpm. (5 mpm)
- Upper Roll Dia.: 7"
- Roll Adjustment Back: Hydraulic
- Roll Diameter: 7.4"
- Side Roll Dia: 5.9"
- Roll Length: 80.70"
- Minimum Forming Dia: 10.6"
- Motor: 4 hp
- Capacity (Mild Steel): .250"
- Power: 220V / 3-phase
- Shipping Weight: 7,700 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 138" x 43" x 51"
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.