Baileigh Industrial Pr-510 220 Volt Three Phase Hydraulic Plate Roll. 5' Length 10 Gauge Mild Steel Capacity.
- A long time staple of Baileigh Industrials sheet metal roll forming equipment line, the PR-510 has a bending capacity of 10 gauge mild steel at its full width of 5'.
- The PR-510 sheet metal forming plate roller has 4-3/4" OD rolls that are hardened and then polished to ensure no marring to the material being rolled.
- This plate roll is built to last and has a very rigid frame made from fully welded plate steel.
- This design eliminates any deflection of the rolls even at maximum thickness capacity.
- The PR-510 single pinch roll former, is powered by a 2 hp 220 volt three phase motor, which turns all three rolls.
- Having three driven rolls increase efficiency of the machine.
- The back roll is also hydraulically controlled for up and down as well as left and right tilt for coning purposes.
- An optional coning attachment is also available.
- For repeatable bends the back roll position is displayed on a digital read out.
- Baileigh Industrials PR-510 roll former is a great value and would be at home in any shop.
- Forming Width: 60"
- Roll Speed: 5.85 rpm.
- Upper Roll Dia.: 4.75"
- Roll Adjustment Back: Hydraulic
- Minimum Forming Dia: 7.125"
- Motor: 2 hp
- Capacity (Mild Steel): 10 ga. (.135")
- Power: 220V / 3-phase
- Shipping Weight: 4,290 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 93" x 30" x 50"
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.