Baileigh Industrial Pr-413 220 Volt Single Phase Plate Roll. 4' Length 13 Gauge Mild Steel Capacity.
- Do you currently have a slip roll but are constantly being bogged down when you need to form something a little thicker.
- That is where the PR-413 roll former comes in.
- This economical plate roll has the ability to handle up to 13 gauge mild steel over its whole 4 length.
- This electrically driven plate roll is powered by a 2 hp 220 volt single phase motor allowing it to be used almost anywhere.
- Even though it is electrically driven the back roll movement is controlled by a hydraulic system.
- This industrial grade system allows the back roll to move up and down as well as tilt left and right when the finished product calls for coning.
- A digital readout is also provided to identify the position of the back roll as well.
- Three wire grooves are also included for those time that wire rings are need to be formed.
- The operation of the PR-413 roll former is all done on a convenient foot pedestal.
- Once the pinch is set the foot pedal contains forward and reverse pedal as well as buttons to control the up and down movement of the back roll.
- For safety, the PR-409 has emergency stop cable on the front and back of the machine.
- Forming Width: 48"
- Roll Speed: 6 rpm.
- Upper Roll Dia.: 3.50"
- Roll Adjustment Back: Hydraulic
- Minimum Forming Dia: 5.25"
- Motor: 2 hp
- Wire Grooves: Yes
- Capacity: (Mild Steel) 13 ga. (.090")
- Power: 220V / 1-phase
- Shipping Weight: 1,254 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 75" x 29" x 46"
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.