Baileigh Industrial Pr-403 220 Volt Three Phase Hydraulic Plate Roll. 4' Length 3 Gauge (1/4") Mild Steel Capacity.
- Every shop needs a good ¼ mild steel roll former and the PR-403 from Baileigh Industrial is the perfect choice.
- The PR-403 plate roll has a maximum 4' forming width, which can roll up to 3 gauge (1/4 mild sheet steel.
- This plate roll machine is completely hydraulically driven for increased durability and reliability.
- This machine uses 3 hp motor that runs on 220 volts of 3 phase powers the industrial grade hydraulic system.
- The PR-403 has all 3 rolls are driven to help handle the capacity and finish the job faster.
- The PR-403 also has an optional coning attachment for creating conical bends.
- To help with productivity, the PR-403 plate roll has a digital readout.
- This readout tracks the position of the back roll for increased accuracy and less waste.
- The top roll has a very simple release mechanism to release the finished work that has been wrapped around the top roll.
- For your safety the PR-403 includes dual emergency stop cables that are located on both the front and back of the machine.
- The PR-403 plate bending roll offers a simple and rugged design, offering the medium to small fabricator years of quality service.
- Forming Width: 48"
- Roll Speed: 4.67 rpm.
- Upper Roll Dia.: 5.91"
- Roll Adjustment Back: Hydraulic
- Minimum Forming Dia: 8.86"
- Motor: 3 hp
- Capacity (Mild Steel): .250"
- Power: 220V / 3-phase
- Shipping Weight: 4,180 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 83" x 32" x 52"
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.