Down Draft Table - 1790 CFM, (2) 1 HP Motors, Baileigh
- Whether it is before or after, often at welding workstations grinding on the work piece has to be done.
- But this is a messy proposition for most shops.
- The DDTM-5922 grinding table from Baileigh Industrial can help.
- This easy to use down draft table takes all the little partials that float around the shop and pull them straight down into a contained unit and also help to clean the air.
- What is unique about the DDTM-5922 is that it is a self-contained unit and there is no need to hook it up to external extraction systems.
- It operates on 110 volt power and has two .5hp motors that produce 1790 CFM per motor.
- That is a lot of sucking power to keep the area clean.
- The filters are also fireproof on this grinding station making it very safe as well. 59" x 22" downdraft table
- 3 mm thick stainless steel work surface
- Perfect for grinding and sanding
- Dual motors
- 1790 CFM per motor
- Fireproof air filters
- Easy clean out chip compartments
- Table Size: 61" x 21.6"
- CFM: 1790 Per Motor
- Number of Motors: 2
- Motor Hp: .5 hp
- Filter Type: 5 Micron / Fireproof
- Number of Filters: 4
- Filter Size: 16" x 20" x 37" Shipping Weight: 550 lbs. Shipping Dimensions: 66" x 28" x 37"
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.