Electric Bead Roller - 36" Throat - 18 Gauge Capacity, 110V - Baileigh
- INCLUDES 3/4" SPOILER ROLLS
- Have a need to roll beads on extra deep panels.
- The BR-18E-36 power bead roller from Baileigh Industrial is just what you have wanted, with its 36 throat depth getting to the middle of panels is a breeze.
- The BR-18E-36 is perfect for any car builder or restorer that needs to make hoods, deck lids or roof panels.
- Powered by an 110V industrial grade motor and gearbox, this handy machine can form beads or steps in 16 gauge mild steel sheet metal with ease.
- The BR-18E-36 is constructed of a heavy steel framework that is fully welded for further rigidity to ensure perfect metal forming every time.
- All rotating points have bronze bushings for long life.
- Control of this power bead roller is by a variable speed foot pedal that allows the operator to have both hands free to work the material.
- The BR-18E-36 will also roll in both directions to help with those projects that have tricky areas to get to.
- The bead depth is adjustable via the top roll with at lead screw and handle.
- Like other Baileigh bead rollers, this one comes standard with a heavily constructed floor stand that includes a die rack.This bead roll has been constructed for years of profitable production.
- Motor Hp: 1/8 hp
- Max. Thickness (Mild Steel): 16 gauge
- Roll Holder: Included
- Throat Depth: 36"
- Stand: Included
- Adjustable Depth Stop: Included
- Power: 110V
- Shipping Weight: 200 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 50.5" x 28" x 12"
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.