Wheeler Rex 5624 Hydraulic Pipe Cutter PipeMaster 6-24 inch (50-600mm) Cutting Capacity
- Standard Accessories: Cutting unit, roller chain, 6 wedges, 4 gallon coolant tank, tool kit, storage case.
- Construction: Aluminum Gearbox and Side plates with Steel & Bronze Gears, Steel Roller Chain, Drive
- Wheels – Aluminum with Urethane Covering
- Gearbox: Worm Drive with 80-90W gear oil
- Hydraulic Requirements: 4 gpm (15pm) at 2000 psi (140 kg/cm2)
- Cutting Speed: 3" (150mm) of surface travel per minute, 1" (25mm) of diameter per minute
- Cutting Clearance: Radial 8" (200mm), Axial 16" (400mm)
- Blade Speed: 1200 rpm
- Cutting Head Weight: 35 lbs. (16 kg)
- Unit consists of a cutting head with internal gears which operate the drive wheels and blade shaft. Cutting blades (except for No. 4616) must be cooled with water during cutting and are fully enclosed for safety. The cutter is held onto the pipe by a wide roller chain which is tensioned with a threaded take-up mechanism. A chart is included which tells the operator how much chain is required for various sizes of pipe. The unit has a hydraulic motor which requires an external hydraulic power source.
- Standard Accessories:
- Cutter Head
- Tool Kit
- Roller chain
- Storage case
- 6 Wedges
- 1/2" FF Hydraulic Connectors
- 4 Gallon Portable Water Tank
- Number of ChainLinks Required:
- Pipe Diameter: 18"(450mm), Number of Links: 21 Pieces
- Pipe Diameter: 25"(700mm), Number of Links: 34 Pieces
- Pipe Diameter: 40"(1000mm), Number of Links: 51 Pieces
- Pipe Diameter: 54"(1350mm), Number of Links: 71 Pieces
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.