Werner L102100 100 Foot 2-man Rope Horizontal Lifeline System, Cross-arm Strap, Ratchet Tensioner
- Werner Temporary Rope Horizontal Lifeline system provides a complete HLL system in a convenient backpack. The L102100 100ft 2-Man Temporary Rope Horizontal Lifeline is a kernmantle synthetic rope lifeline equipped with rope adjustment, tensioner and snap hook end connection for quick and easy installation. The inline energy absorber ensures consistent safety performance in the event of a fall. Up to 2 users can connect to the provided O-rings with a self-retracting lifeline or shock absorbing lanyard. Lifeline tension can be achieved with the included rope adjuster or the optional upgraded ratchet tensioner with built-in tension limiter. Kit options available with either Cross-Arm Straps or D-bolt anchors.
- 100 ft Durable kernmantle rope lifeline material
- Lifeline tension achieved through rope adjuster and tension limiting ratchet with strap
- In line energy absorber for safe and consistent operation in the event of a fall
- Up to 2 users can connect to the provided O-rings with SRLs or Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Quick set up and convenient backpack storage
- Meets ANSI and OSHA requirements
- See Instructions for details on use, installation and clearance calculations
- Cross Arm Strap Anchorage
- Model: L102100
- Component: Temporary Horizontal Lifeline
- Lifeline Style: Synthetic Rope
- Lifeline System Material: Kernmantle Rope
- Lifeline Length: 100 ft
- Anchorage Connector: Cross Arm Strap
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.