Vestil SEH-4830 Tread Plated Steel Truck Dockplate
- Manufactured from high-strength steel treadplate for maximum durability
- Heavy-duty steel curbs are welded in place for maximum strength
- OSHA compliant locking legs secure dockplate when in use
- Beveled entry and exit edges provide a smooth transition
- The Steel Truck Dockplate is constructed of high strength INX-55 (55,000 psi) steel. Safety locking legs prevent slippage between truck and dock. Safety tread plate helps provide positive traction. Beveled edges for smooth entry and exit. Chain pickup comes standard. Designed with an 11 bend located 9" from the beveled edge. The legs are 12" from the beveled edge. Manufactured in compliance with OSHA. When using three wheeled fork trucks, select capacity +20% due to concentrated load center of board.
- Uniform Capacity (lbs.): 8800
- Height Difference (in.): 4
- Steel Strength (PSI): 55000
- Bend Degree: 11
- Bend Distance from Beveled Edge (in.): 9
- Leg Distance from Beveled Edge (in.): 12
- Plate Thickness (in.): 1/2
- Product Length (in.): 30
- Product Width (in.): 48
- Product Height (in.): 7.75
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.