Vestil LAD-PW-26-4-P-NHR 4 Step Perforated Portable Warehouse Ladder, Top Step 40"
- The Standard Slope Ladder is a portable warehouse ladder for every-day use applications.
- Grip strut steps, no handrail and welded square tubular steel construction with powder-coat blue finish.
- Rubber feet provided for floor protection.
- Unit has (2) two all directional spring-loaded swivel casters and (2) swivel casters with total locks.
- Ships fully assembled and ready to use.
- Portable design easily moves through the warehouse
- Top tread design provides a safe non-slip grip
- Bottom step caster lock provides added safety when climbing
- Heavy-duty formed steel construction offers maximum strength
- Limited Warranty: 90 Days
- Length (in.): 38.625
- Width (in.): 27.625
- Height (in.): 40
- Weight (lbs.): 72
- Color: Blue
- Finish: Powder Coat
- Uniform Capacity (pounds): 350
- Step Angle (degrees): 58
- Step Depth (in.): 7
- Top Step Depth (in.): 14
- Step Width (in.): 23-9/16
- Number of Steps: 4
- Rear Caster Quantity/Diameter/Width (in.): (2) 3x1-1/4
- Rear Caster Material: Poly-on-Poly
- Rear Caster Type: Swivel Lock
- Front Caster Quantity/Diameter/Width (in.): (2) 2x1
- Front Caster Material: Poly-on-Poly
- Front Caster Type: All directional spring-loaded swivel
- Step Type: Perforated
- OSHA: 1910.29
- ANSI: A14.7
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.