Vestil H-FBOD-4896-2 Open Sided Hopper
- A flat open-side hopper is an asset to a number of facilities, from manufacturing to maintenance. Constructed of steel for long term use throughout the harsh environment of material handling. An open sided design allows the users to load and unload from 3 sides. The unit is easily attachable to a forklift by utilizing the fork pockets. Once in position the hopper may be tilted to unload by a simple pull of the cable. This easy unloadable design maximizes productivity by eliminating the manual unloading labor.
- Open platform
- large capacity for heavy loads
- Painted finish
- Sizeable surface area for long and wide items
- Uniform Capacity (lb.): 2,000
- Usable Fork Pocket Width/Height (in.): 7 x 2
- Fork Pocket Center (in.): 21-5/8
- Deck Type: Open
- Deck Width/Length (in.): 97-1/2 x 49-13/16
- Dump Angle Degree: 85
- Rested Deck Angle (Degree): 5
- Pull Cable Length (in.): 48
- Packaged Weight: 430 LBS
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.