Vestil FL-LKL-5 Floor Lock Steel/poly 5-1/2 To 6-1/4 In
- Floor Locks are ideal for maintenance and construction facilities. The unit is designed to created a stable environment, while decreasing the chance of jostling or slight movement. The unit is constructed of steel with a thermoplastic polyurethane base. To use, place the unit close to a desired wheel or caster and raise until tension is built. Once secured, a simple locking device can be activated by applying pressure to the foot pedal.
- Lowered Height (in.): 5-1/2
- Raised Height (in.): 6-1/4
- Rubber Pad Diameter (in.): 2-5/8
- Mounting Bracket (in.): 3-7/8 x 3-1/2
- Mounting Bracket Slotted Holes (in.): 1-3/4 x 2-7/8 on center
- Mounting Plate Thickness (in.): 5/16
- Mounting Bolt Diameter (in.): 11/32 x 7/16
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.