Vestil FL-LK-6EH Floor Lock High Used With 6 In Caster
- Floor Locks may be used on platform trucks, fixture dollies, or equipment with casters. Simple foot pressure immobilizes equipment. Locks when large friction face is pressed against the floor. To release simply kick release rod. Brake is independent of casters and can be installed to any convenient location on the cart. Vertical mounting plate designed to mount to sides of carts and other portable products. The spring loaded pad accommodates uneven floors. Units mount with pad 1." off the floor when retracted.
- Lock constricts movement of unit
- Attachable to moving platform carts
- Simple locking and unlocking function
- Able to be used on rough surfaces
- Mounting Height (in.): 8
- Type: Foot pedal
- Retracted Height (in.): 7
- Used with Caster Size (in.): 6
- Plate Thickness (in.): 3/8
- Pad Mounting Height Retracted (in.): 1-1/2
- Mounting Type: Top Plate
- Base Plate Width (in.): 5
- Base Plate Length (in.): 7-1/2
- Base Plate Mounting Holes (qty.): 4
- Slotted Mounting Hole Width/Height (in.): 1/2 x 1-1/8
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing (in.): 3-1/8 X 5-3/8
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing (in.): 4 X 6-1/4
- Packaged Weight: 7 LBS
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.