Loading Dock Seals and Shelters - 17 In 8 x 10 Door, Vestil
- Unique two-in-one design provides a dock seal & dock shelter
- Maximum compression design offers the maximum protection
- Built-in air tunnels allow air to escape when contacted by a trailer
- Mounting hardware and installation instructions make installation quick and easy
- The Dock Seal/Shelter Combination is used with a ninety-six (96) inch width by one-hundred Twenty (120) inch height door. The top (header) is constructed of wolmanized lumber and is built with a slope to allow for water run-off. It contains a high density foam mounted to treated lumber. The verticals are mounted on wooden boards allowing wall mounted down the length of the vertical pieces. Application with flush dock to building in conjunction with an Edge-O-Dock use a twenty (20) inch projection Dock Seal. Unit is non-returnable.
- Projection (in.): 17
- Header Width (in.): 114
- Drop Curtain (in.): 30
- Maximum Door Height (in.): 120
- Maximum Door Width (in.): 96
- Usable Door Width (in.): 90
- Usable Door Height (in.): 90
- Standard Guide Stipe Height (in.): 24
- Maximum Compression (in.): 5
- Side Width (in.): 12
- Side Bumper Nylon Vinyl (oz.): 18
- Top Flap Nylon Vinyl (oz.): 40
- Product Length (in.): 17
- Product Width (in.): 114
- Product Height (in.): 126
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.