Vestil CUP-3131 Container Step Platform
- The Container Step Platform is used to lighten the burden of hand-unloading containers. With dual-coated railing for supporting the hips. The Platform has an aluminum anti-slip floor featuring deep ribbed plate. It has no sharp corners and is easy to maneuver due to smooth working ball bearings. The spring loaded casters with rubber edges stabilize the platform when weight is added.
- Uniform Capacity (pounds): 485
- Unloading Height Minimum (feet) - (inches): 5 - 10
- Unloading Height Maximum (feet) - (inches): 7 - 10
- Spring Loaded Polypropylene Caster Diameter (in.): 4
- Spring Loaded Polypropylene Caster Width (in.): 1-1/2
- Spring Loaded Polypropylene Caster (quantity): 4
- Bottom Step Width (in.): 31
- Bottom Step Depth (in.): 31
- Bottom Step Height (in.): 8
- Top Platform Width (in.): 19-1/2
- Top Platform Depth (in.): 19-1/2
- Top Platform Height (in.): 8
- Railing Length (in.): 21-5/8
- Railing Width (in.): 21-5/8
- Railing Height (in.): 46
- Product Length (in.): 31
- Product Width (in.): 31
- Product Height (in.): 46.25
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.