Vestil AWR-G-28-16A-HR Alum Grip Walk Ramp W/rail 29.38 X 191
- Load and unload trucks when docks are unavailable with the Aluminum Grip-Strut Walk Ramp with hand rails. The open deck design allows snow, ice and water to fall through ramp providing a positive grip for delivery men/women, shippers and receivers. One hundred (100) percent welded aluminum construction is lightweight and will not rust. Overlap style end lip rests on the trailer bed to provide a smooth transition. Each unit includes two safety chains to connect the ramp to the trailer for safety. Not for pallet trucks or three wheel carts.
- 100% welded aluminum construction is light-weight and will not rust
- Overlap style end lip provides a smooth transition
- Safety chains securely connect ramp to trailer for safety
- Serrated ramp surface provides a non-slip grip
- Usable Width (in.): 26
- Uniform Capacity with 4-wheel cart (lb.): 1,000
- Usable Rail Length (in.): 170-5/16
- Usable Length (in.): 190-3/4
- Deck Type: Grip-Strut
- Uniform Capacity with 2-wheel cart (lb.): 1,000
- Midrail (in.): 18-7/16
- Height Range (in.): 6 to 62
- Railing Height (in.): 40-1/4
- Installation: Bolt-on
- Safety Curbs (in.): 2
- Handrail Quantity: 4
- Packaged Weight: 210 LBS
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.