Vestil AHSN-6-15-7 Knock-down Adjustable Steel Gantry 6k 15 X 7
- The Industrial Steel Gantry Crane is designed for transporting and positioning materials along the beams length. The solid steel construction will provide years of service. Unit comes standard four (4) position locking swivel casters with roller bearings. Locks the rigging in 1 of 4 positions; you can set the wheels and push the gantry crane forward, back, left or right. There is an optional Total Locking Casters that lock the rigging in any position and locks the wheel from rotating. More economical and flexible than permanent cranes and features a quick setup design. Painted blue finish with warning and operating stickers and complete owner's manual. Designed for semi-permanent or permanent applications. Requires assistance from fork truck to set-up.
- Uniform Capacity (pounds): 6000
- Overall Beam Length (feet): 15
- Overall Beam Height (in.): 10
- Flange Width (in.): 4
- Under I-Beam Usable Height: 61 to 84
- Base Width (in.): 48-1/2
- Caster Diameter (in.): 8
- Caster Width (in.): 3
- Caster Style: Swivel (4) Position Locking Casters w/ Roller bearings
- Caster Material: Glass-Filled Nylon
- Usable Travel Distance (in.): 150
- Height Adjustment (in.): 6
- Style: Knock-Down
- Heavy-duty welded steel construction for long lasting use
- Each unit includes four swivel nylon casters with four-way position locks for safe positioning
- Easy adjustable height can be done with fork truck or other overhead lifting device
- All units comply with applicable CMAA and ANSI specifications
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.