Steelmax SM-S7 XP 7-1/4" Metal Cutting Saw With Blade and Laser Guide
- The S7 XP cuts mild steel to 1/4" thickness and to a depth of 2-1/2", cleanly cutting channel, angle, pipe and solid materials.
- Plastics and metals including mild steel, aluminum and stainless steel are cut as easily as plywood.
- A laser alignment guide speeds set-up time for straight, accurate and long cuts which are cool-to-the-touch in seconds.
- It takes less than 6 seconds to cleanly cut a 4” wide bar of 1/4" mild steel. The finished cut requires no further milling or deburring with near-surgical dry-cut technology.
- Includes a 7-1/4" TCT blade for cutting mild steel
- Includes a carrying case, protective glasses and hearing protection
- Overload protection
- UL certified
- Cutting Capacity 1/4" solid, 2-1/2" profile @ 90 Degrees, 1-3/8" profile @ 45 degrees
- Weight 12.75 lbs
- Blade Diameter 7-1/4" (185 mm)
- Arbor 20 mm
- No Load Motor Speed 3,800 RPM
- Maximum Bevel Angle 45 deg
- Motor 13 amps
- Sound Power Level ~98 dB
- Sound Pressure Level ~88 dB
- Depth Adjustment Yes
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.