Steelmax SM-S-9XP 9" Metal Cutting Saw with Blade 115B
The Steelmax S9 XP is designed for heavy duty industrial uses and widespread on-site applications including: fabrication, construction, and fire and rescue. The S9 XP cuts mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum as easily as cutting plywood. This versatile saw cuts mild steel up to 1/2" thick and has a depth of cut of 3-1/4" for cutting pipe, channel, angles, car posts, and sheet metal. It delivers a cool-to-the-touch, precise, and burr-free cut in seconds. The integrated laser guide speeds set-up time for accurate, long, straight cuts. It takes less than 6 seconds to cleanly cut 4" x 1/2" mild steel. No milling or de-burring with a near-surgical dry-cut technology.
- Laser blade guide
- Unique cover encloses and collects chips and sparks
- Includes a 9" Tungsten Carbide Tipped blade for cutting mild steel
- Includes a carrying case, hearing and eye protection, and extra motor brushes
- UL certified
- Part Number: SM-S9
- Cutting Capacity: 3-1/4" profile
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Blade Diameter: 9" or 9-1/4"
- Arbor: 1"
- RPM: 2700
- Beveling/Mitering: Beveling/45°
- Motor: 15 amps; 120V/1750W
- Depth Adjustment: Yes
- Applications: Pipe, Plate, Channel, Grating, Roof
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.