Ridgid 27013 K-400 Machine W/gloves & Std. Equipment Autofeed C-45 Iw 1/2" X 75' Solid Core
- "Solid Core" Cable - uses tough 3/8" or 1/2" Integral Wound solid core cable that is rugged and kink-resistant, Each size comes in several lengths and utilizes a variety of the RIDGID quick-connect cutters
- AUTOFEED® - offered as an accessory, this patented, automatic cable feed powers cable in and out of the drain, Reverse the direction of the direction of the AUTOFEED and the cable feeds back into the drum
- Cable Control System - causes drum to stop spinning when the blade becomes lodged in a blockage, limits potential for cable to flip over in the drum and helps to indicate to operator when blockages are encountered
- Designed with a sleek profile, the K-400 is a great fit for drain cleaners, service plumbers, facility and institutional maintenance departments and property management companies
- Drum capacity is 100' of 3/8" Cable or 75' of 1/2" Cable: Note: 3/8" Cable best for 1-1/2" to 3" lines up to 100', 1/2" Cable best for 2" to 4" lines up to 75'
- Integrated Telescoping Handle - provides high-handle height during transport, Handle locks in low position during drain cleaning operation or during transport to minimize space requirements
- Integrated Transport Cart - allows for easy movement to and from the job site. Heavy -duty rubber wheels easily navigate over bumps and up stairs
- The K-400 offers unique, user-friendly features to make the toughest drain cleaning jobs easier
- Voltage: 115.00 V
- Frequency: 60.0 Hz
- Drain Size: 2 in [Min], 4 in [Max]
- Speed: 1725 rpm
- Power Cap.: 1/3 hp [Max]
- Wt.: 92.80 lb
- Standard Pack: 1EA
- Sold As: 1/EA
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.