Reed Mfg Soil Pipe Snap Cutter Ratchet Style 1-1/2" - 8", SC49-8
- The fastest way to cut cast iron soil pipe, clay pipe, and small diameter concrete pipe is with a chain soil pipe cutter.
- Reed has improved the original design by providing stronger jaws and more durable adjusting screws which are interchangeable with the original tools
- Reed soil pipe cutters are available in a single stroke SC59 model and a ratcheting SC49 model for close quarter work.
- Multiple use 1/2" ratchet wrench ships with SC49 models. No-Hub® Roller Kit is standard on all models.
- For cutting ductile iron pipe, Reed recommends Hinged Cutters or Low Clearance Rotary cutters.
- To cut cement lined ductile or ceramic lined ductile, use Reed's Universal Pipe Cutter (UPC) with the blade for cast iron and ductile iron pipe.
- Inches - Nominal : 1 1/2 - 8
- Actual Ø mm : 212
- Length in (mm): 26 (660)
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.