Reed Manufacturing Plas0hpe Plaspe Hand/hand 4 To 8"
- Excellent for cutting PVC or PE pipe in-trench or above ground. Only 11 (280 mm) clearance required.
- Attached handles permit fast hand-turning about half the cutting time of a regular PLAS cutter.
- Rollers keep cutter aligned, ensuring a square cut.
- Leaves a disposable remnant (not dust or chips) that is easy to recycle.
- Long-lasting, carbide-tipped blades for PVC penetrate up to a 2 wall thickness with PLASOH model.
- PVC bevel blade produces, in-line, a 15° bevel on both sides of the cut.
- Get exceptional cuts on PE with the PLASOHPE hardened, tool steel blade
- Versatile switch one model to the other with simple blade changes.
- Inches - Nominal : 4 8
- Actual Ø mm : 106 - 240
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.