Reed Feed Tap Drilling Universal Kit 3/4"-2", FT2000UNIV
- Reed's Feed Tap is a great waterworks tool that drills through PVC, PE, cast iron, ductile iron and steel pipe while under pressure using a corporation stop inserted into a service saddle.
- The compact design, featuring a separate, independent feed control for advancing the heavy-duty shell cutter into the pipe, allows the user to easily complete the tap using an electric or cordless drill, right angle drill, or even a 7/16" wrench with manual power. Forcing a cutter without a controlled feed can break the pipe.
- The kit contains both a coupon retaining drill bit, CRPD25, and two sets of coupon retaining magnets.
- The magnets work well on ductile iron taps and the CRPD25 bit works on all types of pipe taps.
- The retaining method used is up to the individual operator.
- Review the complete Operator's Manual to make the best decision.
- 09160 FTB FEED TAP BASIC KIT
- 09113 FTAA ARBOR ASSEMBLY
- 09170 FT75CC110 3/4" AWWA-110 COMPRESSION CORP ADAPTER
- 09171 FT100CC110 1" AWWA - 110 COMPRESSION CORP ADAPTER
- 09172 FT150 1-1/2" AWWA CORP ADAPTER
- 09173 FT150110 1-1/2" 110 COMPRESSION CORP ADAPTER
- 09174 FT200 2" AWWA CORP ADAPTER
- 09175 FT200110 2" 110 COMPRESSION CORP ADAPTER
- 98499 DMCA100IPS 1" I.P.S. CORP ADAPTER
- 99109 FT150NPT 1-1/2" NPT (IPS,FORD) ADAPTER
- 99112 FT200NPT 2" NPT (IPS,FORD) ADAPTER
- 99117 FT75NPT 3/4" NPT ADAPTER
- 99118 FT100NPT 1" NPT ADAPTER
- 99132 FTSC688 11/16" SHELL CUTTER
- 99134 FTSC875 7/8" SHELL CUTTER
- 99137 FTSC1438 1-7/16" SHELL CUTTER
- 99138 FTSC1750 1-3/4" SHELL CUTTER
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.