Reed Feed Tap Drilling Kit NPT 3/4"-2", FT2000NPT
- Reed's Feed Tap is a great waterworks tool that drills through PVC, PE, cast iron, ductile iron and steel pipe while under pressure using a corporation stop inserted into a service saddle.
- The compact design, featuring a separate, independent feed control for advancing the heavy-duty shell cutter into the pipe, allows the user to easily complete the tap using an electric or cordless drill, right angle drill, or even a 7/16 wrench with manual power.
- Forcing a cutter without a controlled feed can break the pipe.
- The FTB Feed Tap consists of the base unit which allows the user to purchase individual shell cutters and corporation adapters separately, as needed. A complete kit is sold as FT2000UNIV.
- The kit contains both a coupon retaining drill bit, CRPD25, and two sets of coupon retaining magnets.
- The magnets work well on ductile iron taps and the CRPD25 bit works on all types of pipe taps.
- The retaining method used is up to the individual operator.
- Review the complete Operator's Manual to make the best decision.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please click on the desired file to open it in another browser tab. If you'd like to download the document, you can do that from your browser controls.